Traditional tub and shower combos are rarely big enough for the average adult to take a leisurely, comfortable bath. They can be difficult to get in and out of, and can be hard to clean. Tub to shower Pittsburgh professionals can convert your tub to a standalone shower. There are many benefits to this, including:
- Safe: A standalone shower can be fitted with a seat or small bench and grip bar to make it safer. There is less risk of slipping and falling.
- Affordable: Converting your tub to a shower is more affordable than you may think.
- Simple: The process is simple, and will give your bathroom a clean, sleek look that you can’t get with a tub/shower combo.
- Fast: The conversion is quick and simple. The technicians can take out your existing tub and hardware and have your standalone shower installed in just a couple of hours. This means it’s more convenient for you, as you don’t have to worry about moving your things out of the bathroom, or having the entire household share a bathroom for any length of time.
- Create more floor space: Getting rid of the tub can create an enormous amount of floor space. If you have a small bathroom, you’ll appreciate the extra space, where you can add storage, décor items or just leave it open.
Professionals will take all of the necessary measurements before starting the project, and will take care of disposing of all debris, so you are left with a clean, new bathroom. You can use your new shower right away and enjoy the simple design.
Visit Business Name for more renovation ideas for your home or cottage. A tub to shower Pittsburgh can be your first project. We’re here for all of your renovation needs, regardless of your budget.
Be the first to like.